Toilets, one of those indispensable necessities, we all can’t resist to eliminate. Ever, since mankind first appeared on this planet Earth, there has been a continuous need to use the toilet. Back then in ancient times, a toilet was just a little more than a hole in the ground, whereas today due to rapid elevation we have come to rely on toilets as an Essential. Thanks to Thomas Crapper, for introducing the world to the concept of modern toilet, though his name was Crapper, he made sure, that the disposal of people’s crap was not done in a crappy way.
So, come with us on a journey of fascination and disgust, all together at the same time.
1. Most elevated Toilet of the world is located in Siberia at the edge of a cliff, 2,600 (over 8,500 feet) above sea level.
2. In some Switzerland’s cantons, flushing the toilet after 10 pm is against the law
3. There are 45.2%of people that pee in the shower, 44.9% in the ocean, and 28.1% in the pool.
4. On an average, 42% of men and 25% of women don’t wash their hands after using a public toilet.
5. There are pop-up toilets, emerging at 10 pm and disappearing at 3 am to prevent alcohol-induced nighttime.
6. Nokia once was well known for manufacturing toilet papers.
7. Over 1,00,000 (1 Lac) mobile phones are slumped in the commode in Britain every year
8. An award winning science project by a middle schooler depicted that on average, 70%of the time, ice from fast-food restaurants is dirtier than toilet water
Surely, you must have found atleast something you hadn’t heard of, something which would have made you say “eew” and something which made you ROFL.
Toilet, despite being awesome or awful, is something vital for our lives and does need special care. Special care comes with special people; Tapp Me, your all time saviour.